Sunday, November 14, 2010

mid week 11

I didn’t do any of my goals really. I worked on the smoky ones in the other class. I just drew a bunch of random stuff the week.

We video skyped 11/5 and went over each drawing. It was helpful. Mark sees a lot of things I don't see.
goals: think about the page, composition, focal point, a finished project. Stop page counting. Do pre-sketches to gain understanding then draw a good immediate drawing with economy of line, good color, weight, depth and interest. It happens naturally sometimes, but do it on purpose.  GET OUT MORE.

Also look at the goat pics more to understand the foreshortening. Study human head also. Watch videos of Gladys Parent Palmer drawing from fashion illustration class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds1: Sketchbooking © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates