Friday, December 10, 2010

week 14

The first few are hand colored photocopy multiples

This one I want to wait to finish til I get a few other markers, i want to see what happens when I fill the whole thing with different colors and I think I'll do some patterns too, take it to the busy extreme.


I think i need to do something with the background here but i'm not sure yet what.


This one is very ordered, not super planned out, but logically done as I went along. I definitely like how it turned out.




i kind of like this.


 doodle because the pen just feels so good.


mez


many bairds and a sarah at mez


visual aid when I was talking about how many Christmas lights my dad has


mez centerpiece


 list of ideas I wanted to revisit and artists I thought I said I would read about/drinks at Xtra's.

fashion face studies from 9 heads.


fashion face studies from 9 heads.


fashion face studies from 9 heads/ lip studies from 9 heads

It was fun to use pencil for once. I think I'll do a bunch more of these in pencil and then I'll do a bunch in pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds1: Sketchbooking © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates