Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Days 31, 32, 33, 34 (Oct 14-19)

I made all of these drawings on my trip to New York City. They are in the order that they are in the books, but I switched around, so they aren't posted in chronological order. One thing is for sure the big books are really hard to draw in in public. I kept trying to get that big one out but then it never fit on any of the tiny tables in NYC. I think I prefer the middle size, but the small one fits in my pocket.

You'll notice, I've been getting into drawing people more than objects, they take a lot more time and a little more anxiety, but I think they are more interesting. drawing people is more my interest. I didn't get a chance "finish" most of these as much as I want to, so I think I'll do the photocopy thing and work on some of these more. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds1: Sketchbooking © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates