Friday, October 1, 2010

meeting summary

We video skyped for about an hour. He screen-shared so he could show me some artists to check out, and discussed what about their work I should pay attention to in regard to my own work.

goals for this week:


Let ellipses show through, let the structure be seen underneath, don't try to hide incorrect lines, let the figuring out process be evident.
Use flats, vary line weight
2 spreads with whole scenes
Stay true to myself, but use some of the ideas of skeletal drawings, value patterns line changes, varied approaches after looking at: Josh Cochran, Jeremy Fish, Eric Feng


daily schedule for this week:

1 page of writing, 7 small contained drawings, one collage spread.

also I need to tone some pages, I forgot to do that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ds1: Sketchbooking © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates